Language: good English (B2) and native or fluent French (C2)
Place: Athens, Greece
Start date: as soon as possible (depends on project)
Working hours: 8am to 9pm – 8 hour shifts – 5 days a week, no night shifts
WHO ARE THEY ?
You are native or fluent in French ? You want to start your international career? Come and join this Multinational company and work in sunny Athens !
Leader in Customer Experience Management, the company connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing positive customer interactions.
Join a team of 190,000 passionate people working in 311 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 65 countries in 75 different languages.
Work with products from brands like Apple, Microsoft, Sony, Lenovo, and many others !
WHAT DO THEY OFFER ?
• Career development opportunities
• Health insurance coverage plus pension benefits
• Greek Holidays + Sundays+ Overtime are always extra paid
• Three extra bonuses per year (Christmas, Easter, Holidays)
• Lots of benefits, discounts and initiatives for all employees
• Free Greek courses for all employees
• A friendly multicultural job environment
Relocation package: Flight ticket given (within UE), taxi from airport, 2 weeks hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
Salary: € 1.045,72 gross per month, (conditional 14 month salary)
Monthly performance bonus: up to 200 € (depending on project)
WHAT ARE THEY SEARCHING FOR ?
Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to customers by performing some relevant questions, while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
• Clear communication and soft skills (written + verbal)
• Strong tech skills and familiarity with new technologies
• Capability of handling demanding clients and stressful situations
• Readiness to work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate an efficient communication and politeness during the call
• Effective listening skills
• Knowledge Retention + Attention to Detail
YOUR DUTIES AS AN ADVISOR
• Receive inbound calls, E mails and Chats from consumers requiring product support
• Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and attempt repair of all products
• Investigate issues and solve problems; performing root cause analysis in effort to provide permanent resolutions
• Ensure that call returns to clients are completed in a timely fashion (per commitments) and consumer issues are resolved
• Speak clearly and inform accordingly the consumers
• Manage the length of the calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
HOW TO APPLY ?
Send your CV in English to Ambre (email@example.com) and state your level in all your languages